Further sections describe how CleverMaps can be embedded in your website.
0. You have admin access to the project you want to share with the world.
- Create a service user with the email you have access to with credentials https://secure.clevermaps.io/#/signup.
- Invite the service user to the project you want to share as a viewer.
- Accept the invitation.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with request to enable anonymous access.
- Generate an access token.
- Go to the clevermaps platform where you want public audience will land and generate a share link.
- Concatenate the registered service user access token in format
- Share this link with the world
Step by step tutorial
Prerequisite: You have access to the project you want to share with the world
- For example your registered account with admin rights is email@example.com