This tutorial will walk you through the process of creating a new project, writing basic project metadata and loading your data into the project.
- Creating a new project
- Creating a dashboard and a view
- Creating a dataset and uploading the data
- Defining a metric and an indicator
What you'll create
A simple CleverMaps project visualizing your clients' adresses on the map. We'll do that using 2 visualizations - dotmap, and heatmap.
You are able to complete this tutorial if:
- you have a CleverMaps account
- you have downloaded CleverMaps Shell and have successfully run it
If you are not registered in the CleverMaps platform yet, you can do it on the web page. The instructions on how to download and install CleverMaps Shell can be found here.